This tutorial illustrates the special shields supported by 1Sheeld,
If this is your first time using 1Sheeld , we recommend you start with the getting started tutorial first to know how to use 1Sheeld.
Special shields allow your Arduino board to use some of the advanced capabilities of your smartphone, like playing music, taking a picture, getting notifications, accessing the clock data and using the touch screen for various functions.
You have an option in the music player shield to make your playlist, just press the settings icon on the right side of the MusicPlayer shield screen and add or remove your tracks.
Special shields List:
- Clock shield
- Camera shield
- Voice Recognition shield
- Terminal shield
- TextToSpeech shield
- DataLogger shield
- MusicPlayer shield
- LCD shield
- Notification shield
- Pattern shield
- NFC “Near Field Communication” shield
- GLCD “Graphical LCD” shield
Let’s take an automated selfie using the camera shield and upload the picture on Twitter!
- Get your Arduino board and place 1Sheeld on top of it (check 1Sheeld Adjustment Tutorial).
- Connect a push button to pin 12 on your board.
- Plug the Arduino board to your PC.
- Use Codebender.cc to compile and upload the sketch.
- Upload the sketch (make sure the switch on 1Sheeld is in the uploading mode).
- Switch 1Sheeld back to the communication mode.
- Open 1Sheeld app and connect to your 1Sheeld.
- Choose the Camera shield.
- Press the hardware button to take a picture, and smile to the camera!