We are looking for an active maker to join our team as a community manager.
Roles of the community manager are divided between technical and non-technical roles, such as:
- Work on technical projects and publishing them.
- Write blog posts (on technical content).
- Write technical tutorials for projects.
- Communicate with makers through social media channels.
- Design promotion materials for social media.
- Communicate with makerspaces, makers … etc.
- Represent the company in events and organize workshops.
- Organize technical contests between makers.
Working at a Fablab or a Makerspace before is a plus.
Fill in the form below to apply and share the post to your maker friends 😉