If you are an Arduino geek, then join us for a 2 months internship at Integreight!
We at Integreight, develop novel products for the electronic hobbyists, makers and engineers.
This internship is not a technical internship, it’s not a business internship, but it’s a mix of both.
It’s a 2 months internship starting June 21st to August 13th 2015.
What you will learn during the 2 months is a mix of technical and business skills with hands-on experience like:
– Product testing: Learn about the testing process before releasing a product into the market.
– Project documentation: How to write a proper description for the project, provide circuit drawing and presentation.
– Technical support: Troubleshoot problems with customers and debug codes.
– Final project: You will work on a practical project during the internship to see how to build a prototype from an idea till the final execution.
– Community management: How to manage and engage with community.
And more skills like SEO, Growth Hacking, Crowdfunding and Content marketing.
Fill in the application below and share it with your geek friends 😉
Application closes June 8th, 2015.
UPDATE: Application closed and we will be in touch with applicants soon 🙂